1. Blunt cut hair will not blend well with extensions, curling the hair may help.
2. Thin out the ends of your own hair using a razor cut to help your own hair to blend with the extensions.
3. Feather the extensions framing your face to create a more natural look and to blend with your shorter layers.
4. Choose the correct thickness for your hair. The thicker your hair, the more extensions required.
5. If your hair is very short, clip the extensions as high up on your head as possible, or use in conjunction with a crown topper.
6. If the colour is slightly off you can add darker tones to the extensions, but NEVER BLEACH them.