FrontRow Champagne Breakfast
5th November 2016 | 10AM
Exclusive Women’s Champagne Breakfast, A fundraising event for Botshabelo in aid of babies abandoned due to aids and poverty.
- Krone Champagne – Full Traditional Breakfast
- Hair Extensions Workshop by Kim Irwin
- Inspirational Speaker – TRACY LOUBSER on the topic of Authentic Beauty
- Performances by JOSIE FIELD & LAURIE LEVINE
- Amazing Raffles & Lucky draw prizes
- Professional photograph with your friends
- Free gift to the value of R150
R10 000 of all ticket sales were donated to Botshabelo Babies Home!
The organisation was born, 16 years ago, out of a burning passion for the community and its desperate need for a place of safety, support and resources.
Botshabelo began with members of Urban Life Church responding to the needs of our local communityand the call to be a ‘Place of Refuge’ for those hurting in our city. Botshabelo was established as a NGO in 2000 to facilitate this vision becoming a reality. The Babies Home was the first project to open its doors – with our first baby arriving in March 2000.
Over the years Botshabelo’s vision has been refined and put solidly as a stake in the ground – our vision is to impact the lives of children that need it most. Be it through education or residential care, we want to set children up with the best start in life. Right now, our 3 projects are achieving this vision!